There are a few ways to create a fundraiser from your Facebook Page:
1. From a Desktop go to facebook.com/fundraisers/, Click the grey Raise Money for a Nonprofit Organization button.
2. From your Page, click the Fundraisers tab from the left menu. Create a fundraiser by clicking the +Raise Money OR click Create Fundraiser from the […] dropdown on Page under cover photo
– Must be a verified page – blue or grey badge
– Only Page admins can create a Fundraiser
– Page Fundraiser creation is currently only available on desktop to approved partners in US and EU
– Business admins of a Page can only create a Fundraiser through the Business Manager fundraiser hub: business.facebook.com/fundraisers/
– The Fundraiser tab is only visible in this view once a Page has created a fundraiser— you can see your past fundraisers here as well.
Select Nonprofit when asked Who are you raising money for?
Select your nonprofit’s Page by searching for its name in the search bar.
*If you don’t see your nonprofit in the list then you have not signed up to use Facebook’s Charitable Giving tools. Apply here.
Click the dropdown prompt under Who is organizing the fundraiser?
In the dropdown, the person creating the fundraiser will see their personal Profile, along with any other Pages they Admin that have been approved to create fundraisers. Select the Nonprofit Page you want to create the fundraiser from.
Add a fundraising goal, currency and timing, then hit Next.
Fill in the title and description of your fundraiser, and hit Next.
Pick a cover photo. Then hit Create, and your fundraiser will be live to the public.